Advertising SpecificationsEverything You Need to Know
Who Designs Your Ad?
You’ve got enough to worry about. Let us design your ad for you. Our graphic design team is committed to creating an ad that grabs the viewer’s attention and differentiates you from your competition. Plus, it doesn’t cost you anything extra!
An Ad Space For Everyone
We have an ad size to fit your needs.
Refer to the images to the right.
- 1/8 page: 3.78″W x 2.3″H
- 1/4 page: 7.875″W x 2.3″H
- 1/2 page: 7.875″W x 4.8″H
- 3/4 page: 7.875″W x 7.4125″H
- Full page: 8.5″W x 11″H
- Back Cover: 7.875″W x 8″H
Requirements For Images and Camera Ready Ads
- Ready-made ads are subject to Five & Dime Magazine’s advertising style guide.
- Export as high-resolution PDFs with all fonts embedded.
- Word and Publisher documents are not accepted.
- Files colors need to be CMYK.
- Minimum image resolution is 300 dpi (dots, or pixels, per inch). Larger is acceptable.
- Images taken from websites are not accepted.
- Five & Dime Magazine is not responsible for print errors of camera ready art due to (but not limited to) incorrect color usage or poor image resolution.
Have questions? Drop us a note »
Where are the prices?
We like to make sure Five and Dime Magazine is going to be a good fit for you and your business. Give us a call, or send us an email to schedule a time to get together with one of our representatives! We’ll go over what we offer, how it might work for you, and all of our pricing options.
Overall I can’t say enough about Brenda and her team at Five & Dime Magazine! The publication itself is extremely high quality with attractive imagery and wonderful discounts for our local residents. When you do business with Five & Dime, they treat you like family. They truly care about how your business is doing, get to know the people at your business and help you succeed. I’ve worked with many major publications and the attention we received from Five & Dime was second to none.
– Jim, Davis Family Hearing